Tuesday 12 January 2010

Augmented reality

In my last blog, I introduce something about PTAM. For somebody may not understand what the use of PTAM is, What the use of Augmented reality is, here I show you some vedios about the big companies' plans of Augmented reality. So you can feel Augmented reality is the developing direction of the future.



I believe most of the things in this vedio can be true in the future.



What a beautiful life!!



This is the concept produce of microsoft. It lets the real people's behaviour react with the virtual one. There is similar usage in the film Avatar.





This guy is a genius!!!Prarnav Mistry from MIT.

2 comments:

  1. "guy", not "gay" (at least I think not). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome - augmented reality - I'm super impressed with the short scene in Avatar when the researcher drag the window out of his terminal to his handheld tablet... AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete